Thursday, May 3, 2012

Rain, rain, go away... No, seriously.

I don't know about you, but I'm getting seriously tired of all this rain. Enough already! Bring back the warm, sun-filled days that inspire sundresses and sandals, and endless smiles.

Waking up this morning to find that it was going to be yet another soggy, gray day only made me want to roll back over, pull the covers over my head and snooze until the sun decides to make an appearance.

There's gotta be something happy about rainy days, right? I mean, aside from the flowers and foliage that flourish as a result of said rain... Well, I've got a series of pictures for you that tell a story and something about each of them made my smile, so hopefully they do the same for you.

Enjoy - To brighter days!!






images via here, herehere, herehere & here

9 comments:

  1. rain rain- I love walking with my huge red umbrella while is raining:)
    nice post

    http://chicmaniapourtoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just raining here. I kinda love it. Only when I'm inside though :D
    Lovely post!

    fashionistas-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos!!!

    http://sweetcherryblogger.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i completely agree. HATING this rainy weather. can't wait for sunny summer!
    xx, micol

    http://www.themarcystop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate the rain too :( but it's a very nice post, the photos are lovely! I'll follow you :P
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pics! I like your blog I hope you'll visit mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. RAin RAin go AWAY!!!!! I bet the flowers love all the rain though!! They sure are looking' gorgeous here in Toronto! Happppy SPRING babe! I LOVVVVVVE that pic of the Eiffel...wowowo! So powerful and gorgeous!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...