Friday, June 22, 2012

Hand Candy

At the moment I seem to have a deep affinity for rings. As my husband so lovingly put it, 
"Aren't you running out of ring 'real estate', babe?"
Nay, I say! The more the merrier in my opinion, and speaking of more I recently acquired a ring or two... or three, but hey! Who's counting, right?! {Truth be told, there's a fourth in the makes, but that's a different story!}  
OK. So I may have a problem. I swear there is an end insight! However, I can't be the only lady out there who loves to stack the dickens out of rings, and then pile them on each and every finger, can I?! 

Since discovering the fabulousness that is Catbird, I've found that they possess a plethora of 
beautiful stackables that range from simple and demure to intricate and edgy. Case in point...
Beginning at the top of this stack: the Jezebel Evil Eye ring is oxidized silver adorned with dainty rose-cut diamonds creating an overall delicate yet commanding look to the stack. Next down is the Blanca Monros Gomez Dainty Stacking Pavé RingAptly named, this ring is just that - dainty. Its shape and mix of oxidized silver and rose gold make it utterly perfect for stacking, though it is quite beautiful on it's own, sans stack! And at long last at the bottom of the stack sits the colorful Elisa Solomon Ombre Eternity BandThis beautiful band is simple and dynamic all at once. The simplicity of it's design coupled with the stunning mix of graduating color create a ring that is a true show stopper.  

J'adore!



{Polish}

20 comments:

  1. those are such gorgeous rings! i love your style!

    xo,

    wardrobe girls

    www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joli manucure!!!J'aime beaucoup!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great rings!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute rings!
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin? Follow me and I will follow you back with pleasure. Just let me know in the comments ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your nails, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous rings!!!

    <3 Lindsey |
    http://warriorsofculture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I just found your blog and its really cool! You look so stylish and beautiful! Im your new follower!) Kisses! Have a nice day!

    http://www.lazyheelsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely rings.. great nail design...
    Love your style and your blog! Want to follow each other?
    Come visit me, follow, and leave me a note. I'll follow you right back.
    Thank you.

    Kisses,

    http://danaslookbook.blogspot.com/

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are great! Cool nails :D
    xoxo

    stylebycelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg your nail polish is amazing! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes. love the teeny catbird shop. just dropped some coin on some alphabet rings and a memory ring in rose gold!
    www.prettydinos.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your manicure, very girly and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. aaah they all look great!!!!!! my problem is the exact opposite! i have no rings at all!!! i have to buy some but i keep buying clothes instead! a sad story!
    xxx
    naiad

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving these delicate rings on you! I definitely need to stock up on more rings myself. Let me know if you are looking to get rid of any! ;)

    xL
    http://themarcystop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. My you have nice hands ! :D
    Love the rings and the mani ! Following !
    x

    - Shubana
    -- CoeurDecors

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...