Thursday, June 7, 2012

Light as a Feather

When in Napa my husband and I took some time to stroll through the adorably tiny town of St. Helene. We were three wine tastings deep and found ourselves moseying in and out of each store aimlessly, just looking to soak it all in... UNTIL my husband exclaimed--
"Hey babe! Check these out."
He knows very well that I have a serious soft spot in my heart for jewelry {of all kinds and all styles}, but he could have been pointing to a pair of cast iron bookends for all I knew.

I'd like to think that I waltzed over to him though it was probably more like stumbled, and once I reached the case he was standing beside my eyes widened and a broad smile stretched across my face.
He was pointing at a pair of beautiful, long, exotic feather earrings by Sonia Lub.
There was a beautiful variety of colors, but with my long dark hair we both agreed that feathers of a lighter color would be best.
 I can't help but squeal each time I see these lovely earrings on my dresser. 
They are so fun and free - I love them!



{Outfit}
Volver A Volar by Sonia Lub earrings
Vintage Persol sunglasses
photos by jenny

6 comments:

  1. This photos are very nice! I love it!

    Www.theitaliansmoohie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pics and cute outfit!

    xo,
    Courtney (Your newest follower)
    http://girlavantgarde.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all your photos! You look stunning in all of them!
    http://therunwayoflife.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally in love with your sunglasses!!!


    <3 <3 <3

    Je-Ne-Suis-Pas-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really, i have loving your photo & sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...