Friday, July 6, 2012

Keepin' it Casual

Happy Friday!
I don't know about you, but during the summer months I practically live in cut-off shorts. They're cozy and comfortable, and you can pretty much pair them with just about anything. These cut-offs I converted myself from a pair of old Chip & Pepper jeans. The denim is thick but super worn in and soft, making them perfect to romp around in on a daily basis.





photos by jenny
{Outfit}
Marc Jacobs top (similar here)
homemade Chip & Pepper cut-offs
Manolo Blahnik heels (similar here)

7 comments:

  1. Le short est tres chouette! J'aime les chaussures aussi!!!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! In love with your outfit!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Evi xoxo

    http://thenotebookofafashionlover.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me want to put scissors to all of my jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutoff jeans are super cute- very stylish!
    AhkaVintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice simple outfit. This just further proves that I need heels to make all of my outfits look 10x better.

    Followed through bloglovin - looking forward to more!

    -Ally

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...