I may have said this before but breakfast is my favorite meal of the day,
and an "egg in a basket" is a classic that I'll never be able to turn down!
"Egg in a Basket" Recipe
1. Melt 1 tbsp of butter into a pan on medium heat
2. With your choice of bread use a cookie cutter or a small glass to cut a hole in the center of one slice
3. Once the butter is completely melted place the slice of bread inside the pan
4. Add just a smidge of butter to the hole in the center of the bread, and then gently crack your egg into the hole
5. Sprinkle egg with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
6. When the egg begins to set around the edge of the hole, flip!
7. Finish cooking egg as you prefer (over easy or over medium)
8. The bread cut out can be grilled or toasted as well to sop up the extra yolk!
Voila - An egg in a basket!!