Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Puddles of Blue



I've always wanted to try an ombré manicure, but I knew it was something that I'd never successfully execute on my own {curses you shaky left hand!} so yesterday my fellow partner in crime and I made our way to Soho to visit Valley, a tiny nail salon notorious for their gorgeous and intricate nail art. With so many colors to choose from I opted for inky blue and off we went!
I must say, the process was pretty dang amazing - The ladies of Valley are, without a doubt,  artists! Layers upon layers of color were used to create a perfectly blended color gradient that when all was said and done looked exactly like I had just dipped the tips of my fingers into a pot of blue ink! LOVE LOVE LOVE! 

{Pictures of my partner in crime's nails coming soon!}

5 comments:

  1. wow, amazing nails! cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ombre manicure! Now I want to try it too

    hudsoneast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did they do that?! I want my nails like that!!


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful nails!
    I following you on Bloglovin, hope you'll follow back!!!

    Lili
    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...