Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Maxi Dress Sunny Sunday


I don't know about you guys, but to me it felt like a maxi dress kind of day; Sunny and in the 70's, it was an ideal springtime Sunday and a maxi dress just seemed like the perfect garment for today's activities: strolling around the neighborhood, eating shamelessly, and lazily lounging around. I love, love, love maxi dresses! Crazy comfortable, casual and relaxed - Totally parfait! 




{Outfit} 
Splendid maxi dress, J Brand denim jacket, K. Jacques sandals, 
Louis Vuitton "Sofia" bag, Marie Laure Chamorel necklace {wrapped as bracelet}, vintage charm bracelet, 
Jennifer Meyer wishbone necklace, Oliver Peoples sunglasses

4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit and I love the denim jacket with the dress - gives it a casual weekend look.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely blog! I can tell you have put your heart into it. Very nice design. And the outfits are super chic! (love the post about the chalk paint too!)
    Good Luck, I'm sure you'll do great!
    Gloria
    http://www.theguayabaproject.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!

    You also have a really nice blog. Would you mind following mine?

    All you have to do is...
    1) Follow me (via Google Friend Connect)
    2) Comment on any of my posts to let me know you’re following.
    Afterwards, I’ll be sure to follow you back!

    Thanks so much! Take care.

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit !
    I follow you now .
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...