Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dare to Druzy

There's something about the warm kiss of spring sunshine that perks our senses and pushes us toward outfits that are awash of color and jewelry that gleams, sparkles and makes a statement. I certainly can't deny it, my eyes have been drawn, like to magnets, to every jewelry case I come across. My most recent discovery is Dara Ettinger.



Dara uses colorful, cut geodes and druzy agates that sparkle in their matrixed glory as focal points for her earrings, pendant necklaces, rings and bracelets. These sensational pieces are grounded in an awe inspiring elemental beauty; A beauty that I found to be inexplicably alluring. There's something raw and really lovely about the shapes, extreme texture and subsequent sparkle of these stones. The iridescent pieces intrigued me the most, and naturally I couldn't help myself and purchased a pair of these druzy round studs.
I love them!!

Find Dara Ettinger here & here 

12 comments:

  1. Love it all...amazing rings!!!have a nice day baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your blog!!! If you want take a look to my new blog!!! Follow each other?? Follow also on Facebook and Bloglovin?? Of course I follow you back on both!!! Let me know dear! kiss :D

    http://thefashionscan.blogspot.it
    http://www.facebook.com/thefashionscan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Those pieces are amazing! They look like oil! I love the rainbow colours! I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh love these pieces - I am all about accessories :)
    would love for you to check out my new post and if you like we can follow each other

    http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome rocks!! such a fun post. feel free to stop by and visit my blog if you get a moment.

    xo, nikki

    http://www.carryoncouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh SO pretty! I love the colors =) Thanks for introducing the brand!

    If you're interested, check out my $50 Shabby Apple Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - I lovethe bottom stud earrings. Great blog, I'm a new follower. Hope you check mine out and follow back if you like:)
    xoxo
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great to have found you, awesome blog. i'm now following you. come check out my blog, hopefully you can return the follow. =).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing selection dear!
    Gorgeous blog! Following! Follow back?

    Moreover I would like to invite you enter my Romwe giveaway: you can win a collar and 40$ freebies!
    http://memyselfandmycloset.blogspot.it/2012/04/romwe-giveaway-win-amazing-collar-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the jewels ;-)

    Rosecalamine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely rings........... love them all........ specially the square one and colour full one..... :)



    Buy Top Fashion Brands

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...