Friday, March 30, 2012

Rainbow Repettos


I'm a lass with high arches, and for those of you who aren't familiar with high arches let me just say that high heels and high arches are not buddies. High heels generally leave me with some seriously achy feet at the end of an evening, and wearing them for an entire day is simply not doable. Sad but true, but as a result I've spent a lot of time exploring the world of flats. My perfect pair is comfy and cute and if they can be colorful too that's an added bonus! Who doesn't love a shoe that pops?

Cue Repetto!

Repetto has long been my favorite ballet flat. I don't know if it's my love of ballet, the super soft and flexible leather, or the multitude of colors that they come in, but what I do know is that I love 'em and can't seem to get enough of them!

Thus far I'm harboring pairs of red, yellow, navy and black and my absolute favorite pair - a pair of cobalt blue ballet flats that I purchased directly from the Repetto store in Paris on the day that my husband proposed to me {a sentimental pair for sure - My darling blue suede shoes!}

Repetto, you have been my true tootsie saver!

8 comments:

  1. Such a great post, I really like it, these flats are so nice!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, there's so many colors :) I like them, especially the cobalt blue ones ! Kisses

    If you want let's follow each other on google, Bloglovin and Facebook page ;)
    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like so much the way you do your bob here simple and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANT ALLLLLLLLL these flats! They are sooo great, simple and will match all of my wardrobe.... hahahahaha..... :D
    Great post!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The balerinas are amazing ! I love all collours and want them all <3

    Love Meroda
    http://berlin-fashion-fou.blogspot.de/

    P.S beautiful blog
    +1 new Follower

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...