Monday, February 13, 2012

Albertine & Stage



Valentine's Day is literally rapping on the door!  You may still be on the lookout for the perfect something to give to your honey, or for your honey to give to you, or maybe you're just looking for something to treat yourself to - Look no further! Albertine General, a little boutique shop in the West Village, is the place to go!

I know I've said it before, but let me just reiterate: I adore this shop! Case after case of simply spectacular jewelry. They've got everything from one of a kind vintage and antique pieces, to a plethora of newer, more modern jewelry designs - Many of these pieces are exclusive to their store.

Jewelry not your thing? Hop next door to Albertine, their clothing boutique, and scoop up that incredible, sexy, soft and totally feminine floral dress in the window.

So, I wandered over to this favorite haunt of mine this afternoon looking to treat myself to a little somethin' fabulous and as I walked in the door I was greeted by the most beautiful hot pink flowers. Jessica Stage of Stage Floral Styling was there bringing in some fresh, impeccably styled bouquets for Valentine's Day. These flowers are drop dead gorgeous. The perfect blend of sweet, fun and flirty.



I said look no further folks, and I meant it - Not only can you find the perfect Valentine's Day gift inside Albertine, you can snag one of Jessica Stage's sublime bouquets. It's a one stop shop! Does it get any easier than that?! I think not.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...