Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Crystal Proof

I've always had an affinity for crystals; These completely mesmerizing, beautiful and mysterious rocks have, for ages, been believed to possess healing powers. Whether that's true or not, they're pretty rad in my opinion. For me, it's knowing that they come from the earth and are naturally occurring that continues to blows my mind - So when I found a necklace that combined the raw, natural beauty of a crystal and also had an edgier flare to it I was in love.
Crystal, meet bullet casing. You two are a match made in "opposites attract" heaven!

Handmade by Unearthen, who also makes a plethora of other super cool pieces featuring crystals and other earth elements, these necklaces support my favorite trend - Femininity with Edge.






1 comment:

  1. i think the necklaces look beautiful :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...