Sunday, February 12, 2012

Wearing your heart on your sleeve - Literally!

There's something about clothing with hearts on it that I find undeniably irresistible! Whether I spot it in a store's window, online, or on someone walking down the street it always makes my head turn. Maybe it's because the idea transports me back to my pre-teens when hearts reigned supreme in my world - Who knows. Either way, I've found myself gravitating towards tops like the one photographed here. Hearts - Check! Comfort - Check! With Valentine's Day around the corner what better time to rock heart adorned clothing? The blouse is Equipment from shopbop.com, and I simply can't say enough good things about Equipment blouses. They are insanely comfortable, and great for literally every occasion. They feel so good you'll be tempted to sleep in them!

Check out heart adorned awesomeness here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...